Saturday, June 9, 2007
One of the conversations between the guy and his father revolved around the zenith of mankind's inventions. While the son blabbered on with materialistic stuff such as telephone, television et ce-tera, his father stopped him and said, "It's words. Poetry."
Inventions may release the pain and the hustle of daily work. These days we have Ipod, Uzap, iTouch and other machines and mechanisms. Cool effects these can conjure. With advancement in technology and healthcare, we live longer and lead an easier life. However, we often overlook simple, rudimentary inventions like words which also affect us very much. Words, simple words, which can be strung together to form something far more greater and impactful, release the sufferings and ease the pain in our hearts. They convey thoughts and feelings to actions. Words are simply magical. Poems, speeches and songs. Most of them can't do without words and they are some things we can hardly forget.
--- Heheh isn't that paragraph above impressive? NAH but not by me! I wish~~ by idol Tlorrr. hahas ^^ I hope he does not discover someone actually copy paste his blog entry +)
2nd week gone past already. I failed terribly in meeting my targets. Initially i had aimed to finish all my homework by end of 2nd week, so as to do revision for remaining weeks. However it is an impossible task now. Haix.. I shall mug real hard in library with ah baO for some days..
Olympic Dream.. Today meeting stretched all the way till from 9 to 340!! I was soooo hungry la.. Anyway a lot of refinements on operation had be done, so gotta redo again.. I am still having trouble over doing of my wet weather plan =( I guessed it will be pretty busy from now till 15 july.. ahhh can't study in peace..
Tomorrow will be going out with yl pt kx.. I think it has been almost 4 long years all of us came out together! hoho.. Monday will be having GP content quiz and essay test.. die la.. 2 coming together and i had prepared none.. I also have not finish doing my part for PW =x
Okay gotta go search info for GP. joanne, look at the glass as half-full ya? =) miss all my friends at nj sia. hmm. takkaire all.Labels: OD, tests
--Merci tout le monde--
9:12 PM