<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6999145327398894360?origin\x3dhttp://faith-ed.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Monday, July 2, 2007
I still can't find back the focus of life. It seems like..many are lost too. Is this a common phrase that all jc students go through? sickening... Where is the css spirit i had? ...

I dunno how to do EoM. It getting me worried. Help, anyone? >< and i wonder why jjc so rush for it. gotta hand in on 25th!

OD is nearing. stressed la.. alot of loose ends to tie up. and most of the things are by the log prog ops comm, or things that will affect us. aiya..cos we are like the main comm. Expected this to happen when embark on this project.. that it will be very rush at the end. And my job as a p.a, is clearly not very well done. maybe the adults and teachers think that i am not doing anything cos i never presented before.. but thats not the case okay.. even though i did comparatively VERY much less than my i.c , i still got do stuff de okay.. I hate Misunderstanding!

Track. The pathetic once per week training was not even conducted this week cos it falls on Monday. I am contradicting myself. I keep saying i wanna work hard train hard run hard. but i am not doing!

where is the inspiration u gotten from thadd?
where is your leadership?
where is your discipline?
where is your determination?
where is your time management?

blablalblablabla!

you better stop wasting your time fantasing on silly stuff.
Time is short.
OD!
A lvl oral & LC!
EoM!
CTs!

Messy life. I wanna clear it.

I dunno the purpose of this entry. Perhaps jus another excuse for me to avoid pw and hwk.

where is faith?
--Merci tout le monde--
10:31 PM

l'essentiel
dazz - Ling
note de prise!
amours
smiles
mémoires
'May 2007' 'June 2007' 'July 2007' 'August 2007' 'September 2007' 'October 2007' 'November 2007' 'December 2007' 'January 2008' 'February 2008' 'March 2008' 'April 2008' 'May 2008' 'June 2008' 'July 2008' 'August 2008' 'September 2008' 'October 2008' 'November 2008' 'December 2008' 'January 2009' 'February 2009' 'March 2009' 'April 2009' 'June 2009' 'July 2009' 'September 2009' 'October 2009'
crédits
picture design: © Alexander Karpenko 2005 | aikart@pisem.net or AiK-art
skin: slayerette
image font: adine kirnberg script


xin yuan bian li tie - yuan ruo lan wu zhong ming