CT
Thursday, July 26, 2007
CT in 3 days. Over in 7 days. Anyone who wants to go out with me pls feel free to ask after 7 days. Ha.
YJ! ha.. ur grades alot of "man" horr. hee. I hope i don get Ultraman all the way =) Hey i want know your new blog!!
Hopes of exemption.. forget it ba.
Seriously i dunno how to smile here. The only time i am truly glad to be and happy in jj, is when i see D. haii.. How much more must i take to adapt? To blend into the class more successfully? I am not on talking terms with J and B, the duo whom i sticked along with the most throughout my days. I don think its ALL my fault that this happened.Well i think at least one of them is glad that this happen. shall tackle that after CT.
should be ponning sch tml. really need time to study. OD had took up too much. feel like askin 4-1 njcians coach me lehhh.. help!! xy~~
Good luck for CT.
--Merci tout le monde--
6:14 PM