<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6999145327398894360?origin\x3dhttp://faith-ed.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Saturday, March 28, 2009
Time for reflection :)

He was in a damn good mood this week.Maybe cos of his gf, or his hol trip. heh.
2 months have passed, and there are exactly 3 months left for my internship based on the contract. But i am still so unsure of what should i be learning.
Why have i come in in the first place? lets recall..

1. i was so sick of the brainless job at nyny aft the novelty worn off and was desperate to get out of it.
2.i like the passion and genuineness in his (trainer?) persona.
3.i was hoping that someone could help me find the passion in me and let me shed tht damn indifference...
i want to learn something out of this process, but i dont knw what is the something, and is expecting someone to tell me what is tht something.
But it doesn’t work this way.. or more correctly, it CANT work this way. I have to chart my own progress. I determined what I want to learn. I HAVE THE POWER TO SHAPE MY OWN INTERNSHIP.

Bloody holy…… it sounds too good to be true? It forces me to think, to reflect, which is daammmmmnnnn hard. I don know how to design my own destiny…. This is very very very sad….

Because of the confusion of what lies ahead, I talked to M and G fr 6+ to 11 -.- lol. Have to end cos if not it will drag overnight and all cant go home. These 2 guys are very interesting and nice. Can talk crap, and talk sense too! only knew them for 2 months, but the depth of conversation is equivalent or even surpassed to those that I knew for yrs. It started off with my internship, then to passion, to religion, to beliefs, to parents, to life…. I think many of you don like to touch on such topics because it is heavy and emo? And bringing such topics into conversation is awkward and thought-provoking so we tend to avoid it. If there are any such conversation, I think usually im the one who initiate it? Hha.
Having such sessions challenge yr beliefs and make you understand yourself better. Ignorance can be a bliss but we should not always aim to stay that way. Be open to ideas that challenge your beliefs. It is not about changing your beliefs, but about awareness of other beliefs, so you can be even clearer about your own belief.

The ultimate truth is that there is no ultimate truth :)

Heh do I sound possessed or kee-siao liao? Haha. I have been thinking about those so called deep stuff for very long alr, and I am glad to find such companions that I can share/thrash ideas, challenge beliefs, and get some advices. Of cos its not serious all the way, due to some occasional bullshit nonsense fr G. heh.
I cant believe that I actually told my “ultimate goal” to those 2 GUYS that I have barely know for 2 months. But anw M has guessed it correctly alr but just don want to say for fear of me being angry. Lols. And the 2 of them smoke leh. Y’all shd knw how much I am against smoking and how I cant tahan those smokes. But I actually stayed there while there are smoking. Wow my tolerance and acceptance increase, but so do my chance of dying fr 2nd hand smoke. Lols.

But the thing about such session is, I cant rmb much aft it ended -.- I am that kind must write it down de lor. Dots! But well, I think it will lie in my subconscious, and it will be back to the conscious when the time is ripe =)

It takes 3 reference pts to form a belief. So I must quickly learn so as to join M and G and we can go arnd brainwashing ppl alr! Muahahah. JUST KIDDING =)
Just realized one of jj cross guys got 21st for this yr x-ctry. Ewww… and he lost by 0.04s >.<



21st position is the WORST that u can get for any XC comp, cos u just miss the indi medal position. And I happen to knw 2 guys tht fall into tht category alr. oh well….. take learning lessons out of tht exp, and life goes on…..


Ntu biz interview on BRO bday! =D
--Merci tout le monde--
2:22 PM

l'essentiel
dazz - Ling
note de prise!
amours
smiles
mémoires
'May 2007' 'June 2007' 'July 2007' 'August 2007' 'September 2007' 'October 2007' 'November 2007' 'December 2007' 'January 2008' 'February 2008' 'March 2008' 'April 2008' 'May 2008' 'June 2008' 'July 2008' 'August 2008' 'September 2008' 'October 2008' 'November 2008' 'December 2008' 'January 2009' 'February 2009' 'March 2009' 'April 2009' 'June 2009' 'July 2009' 'September 2009' 'October 2009'
crédits
picture design: © Alexander Karpenko 2005 | aikart@pisem.net or AiK-art
skin: slayerette
image font: adine kirnberg script


xin yuan bian li tie - yuan ruo lan wu zhong ming