Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Today's training was a tiring one.. My legs feel so numb now. After missing 2 trainings, today's one really very hiong. Firstly went for a run outside, the girls route. Then, its a long interval. 800m + 400m, 3 sets. I think none of us met the required timing. Honestly,i feel the girls team is quite weak.. I can see the guys go almost all out for the intervals part. Great =)
I realised usually when i am running, my mind is blank. Think that should not be the way. I ought to think of sth that can sustain my run and moltivate and push me. So today, thadd was on my mind =) His story, his preseverance
, his determination. Nope i dunno him.. but that only show the greatness of him isnt? Able to empower ppl that do not know him =)
Hmm, i think i pant unnecessarily during runs, giving me the illusion that i am tired and have to slow down. This is bad..Gotta change!
I can see the improvement in the team overall now =) Though i tend to set overly hight expectation on discipline and too used to compare to Quek's style. Heh. And Jennifer was telling me i was carrying that pissed off face. arghh. i don mean too, people! ><
My face makes ppl misunderstand me so easily. geeee.
Labels: track
--Merci tout le monde--
8:08 PM